Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Flip,
experience.
Flip, Flip,
been there, done that.
Flip, pause, glazed eyes, heartache, smile, flip.
Then move on.
I guess the trick is to only allow yourself to go back ever so often,
so as to not remind yourself that yes,
The moment's passed,
It's never going to happen again
you may never feel that way again, for as long as you live.
Because looking back's never really helped anyone
and because, simply because,
the present is so much better(:
p.s. I Love My Job :D
p.p.s. I want to post pictures up but blogger won't let me :(
ex-oh, ex-oh
2:50 AM